Access to and use of this site (www.idma.co) is provided by the International Diamond Manufacturers Association (hereafter IDMA) subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.idma.co you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.idma.co. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.idma.co.
2. IDMA may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by IDMA. Your continued use of www.idma.co after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of cibjo.org
1. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.idma.co content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.idma.co content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.idma.co content requires the prior written permission of t IDMA.
2. You agree to use www.idma.co only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.idma.co. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.idma.co.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. www.idma.co content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to IDMA, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. Under no circumstances will IDMA be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.idma.co regardless of the form of action.
3. IDMA does not warrant that functions contained in www.idma.co content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.idma.co or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
1. The names, images and logos identifying IDMA or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of IDMA and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of IDMA or any other third party.
Contributions to idma.co
2. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to www.idma.co, you:
◦ 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
◦ 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to IDMA for all the purposes specified above;
◦ 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
◦ 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
◦ 10.2 indemnify IDMA against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by IDMA as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
◦ 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on www.idma.co and the purposes specified above.
www.idma.co Community Rules
1. You agree to use www.idma.co Communities in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all www.idma.co community sites and services. You should, however, read the local house rules of the particular site or service you're using, as there may be some local variations to these Community Rules.
About your posts:
• Contributions must be civil and tasteful
• No disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
• No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
• If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
• Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant www.idma.co Community.
• No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
• No advertising
• Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
• No impersonation
• No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
• You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the host of the Community area.
• Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this action may be taken against your account.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the host of the relevant Community area using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
• You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in www.idma.co Communities. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
• Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
• The views expressed in www.idma.co Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of IDMA.
If you're under 16:
• Please get a parent's or guardian's permission before taking part in any www.idma.co discussion.
• Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules (and/or any variations in the relevant local house rules) when taking part in a www.idma.co Community service, you will be sent an e-mail which informs you why your contribution has been failed or edited. This mail will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts.
This action may include your relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all of www.idma.co Community areas.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to www.idma.co Communities or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on www.idma.co, and IDMA considers such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, IDMA may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the infringement/s.
IDMA reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
1. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.idma.co (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
2. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.